Ms. Wedderburn represents health care providers and specializes in claim evaluations, arbitrations, and civil litigation with SAC. Prior to joining the Southern California office in 2020, Ms. Wedderburn practiced Family Law, Immigration Law and Landlord Tenant Law. She successfully completed significant mediation training with the City Attorney’s Office and is a 2018 graduate of prestigious Trial Advocacy Programs. This afforded her the opportunity to gain trial experience handling cases with the Los Angeles City Attorney’s office, from jury selection to verdict.
Ms. Wedderburn is an avid tennis fan and enjoys travel and immersing herself in different cultures. She is also a conversational Spanish language speaker having spent time living in Spain.
- California, 2012
- United States District Court for the Central District of California, 2021
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of California, 2021
- United States District Court for the Northern District of California, 2021
- United States District Court for the Southern District of California, 2021
- British American Bar Association