Marin General Hospital v. Modesto & Empire Traction Co.
- “F.3d ( 9th Cir. 2009) (2009 WL 2882832)” to to 581 F.3d 941( 9th Cir. 2009)
- State-law based contract claims are not pre-empted by federal Employee Retirement Income Security Act (“ERISA”).
Sinai Medical Center v. National League of Postmasters of the United States
- 497 F.3d 972 (9th Cir. 2007)
- State-law based contract claims are not pre-empted by Federal Employees Health Benefits Act (“FEHBA”).
Glendale Memorial Hospital & Health Center v. State Department of Mental Health
- 91 Cal. App. 4th 129 (2nd Dist. 2001)
- Administrative regulations require California Department of Mental Health to substantively review individual claims for Medi-Cal reimbursement.
Redlands Community Hospital v. New England Mutual Life Insurance Company
- 23 Cal. App. 4th 898 (4th Dist. 1994)Cal. Ins. Code § 10119
- Mandates extension of parents’ health plan coverage to a newborn for first 31 days after birth.