Mr. Dusold joined the firm in October 2021 as a litigation attorney in the Chicago office. He represents healthcare providers in state and federal court proceedings, arbitrations, and mediations against insurance companies, heath plans, and government health insurance programs. From 2016-2019, Mr. Dusold practiced commercial contract dispute and personal injury litigation, handling matters for corporate and individual clients against a wide range of defendants, including insurance companies.
While attending Loyola University Chicago School of Law, Mr. Dusold was an editor of the school’s International Law Review. Beyond the legal field, Mr. Dusold is a passionate about film, baseball, and traveling.
J.D., Loyola University Chicago School of Law, 2015
B.A., Political Science, Truman State University, 2012
- Illinois, 2015
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois, 2016
- American Bar Association
- Chicago Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Illinois Association of Healthcare Attorneys
- American Association of Healthcare Administrative Management (Illinois Chapter & National)
- Healthcare Financial Management Association (Illinois/Region7 Chapter)