Mr. Morrow returned to the firm in January 2018 as a litigation attorney in the Chicago office. He represents healthcare providers in arbitrations, mediations, and state and federal court proceedings against health plans, insurance companies and the government. From 2014-2017, Mr. Morrow practiced mass toxic tort and general insurance defense litigation, handling hundreds of high value matters for large, industrial corporations. Prior to law school, Mr. Morrow worked at Stephenson, Acquisto & Colman as a pre-litigation analyst in the Southern California office specializing in healthcare litigation and insurance coverage issues.
While attending Loyola University Chicago Law School, Mr. Morrow was a Beazley Institute for Health Law and Policy Fellow and earned a Certificate in Health Law and Policy. Two of his strongest passions are athletics and working with the elderly. In 2009, Mr. Morrow was part of the coaching staff for the University of California Golden Bears football team where he interacted with several future NFL players. Currently, he serves on the Board of Directors and advocates on behalf of the Alzheimer’s Association’s Illinois Chapter.
- Illinois, 2014
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois, 2015
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Illinois, 2015
- Illinois Association of Healthcare Attorneys, Membership Committee
- Chicago Bar Association
- Illinois Bar Association
- American Association of Healthcare Administrative Management (Illinois Chapter & National)
- Healthcare Financial Management Association (Illinois/Region 7 Chapter)
- Alzheimer’s Association, Board of Directors, Executive Committee, Advocate for Senator Dick Durbin (IL-D), Junior Board, Director of Advocacy