Ms. Lam returned to the firm in July 2015 as a litigation attorney in the Northern California office. She represents healthcare providers in arbitrations, mediations, and state and federal court proceedings against health plans, insurance companies and the government. From 2011-2015, Ms. Lam practiced Social Security disability law in Greenville, South Carolina. In 2004, Ms. Lam joined the Stephenson, Acquisto & Colman law firm as an associate attorney in the Southern California office specializing in healthcare litigation and insurance coverage issues.
While in law school, Ms. Lam worked with the Low Income Taxpayer Clinic where she represented low income individuals in disputes with the Internal Revenue Service, including appeals and offer in compromise settlements. In addition, she also served as a legal intern with the following agencies: U.S. Department of Justice, Tax Division for the Central District of California; U.S. Department of Justice, U.S. Trustee for Region 16; and the Hon. Barry Russell with the United States Bankruptcy Court, Central District of California.
- California, 2004
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- United States District Court for the Central District of California
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of California
- United States District Court for the Northern District of California
- United States District Court for the Southern District of California
- United States Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of California